Renew Your AMA Membership
By renewing your AMA membership, you are assured of continued benefits.
- Online- Click "Renew Now" in the upper right hand corner after logging into the site (also in upper right hand corner.) You will be directed to the AMA Member Renewal Center.
- Phone - contact Customer Service- at 1.800.AMA.1150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail - send your membership invoice and payment to AMA, 311 South Wacker, Suite 5800, Chicago, IL 60606.
Need to Locate Your Membership Expiration Date?
In the upper right hand corner of the MarketingPower.com home page, click "Login". Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields. Click "Go". Your name and membership expiration will appear.
Renew Your AMA Group Membership
Rejoin the AMA
Previously an AMA member? It is easy to reconnect to your previous AMA account and profile information.
If your membership expired more than 91 days ago, rejoin the AMA by:
- Visit the AMA Registration Page
- Enter your email associated with your prior AMA membership, this will ensure your archived profile is located.
- If a member record is not located, the membership application will appear. To avoid a duplicate record, please contact AMA Customer Service.
- Having Issues Logging Into Your Archived Account?
- Contact Customer Service at 1.800.AMA.1150 or email@example.com
- Provide Customer Service with any of the following information to locate your record: name, address, member number, email
- They will guide you through the process to renew your membership