As a new graduate, you’re eligible for the Young Professional membership, giving you access to all the tools and resources of a full AMA membership for a reduced rate. Whether you’re searching for open positions, trying to build your network, looking for insight on the challenges of marketing, or all of the above, the Young Professional membership gives you everything you need at a price you can afford.
You can take advantage of all that the AMA Young Professional membership has to offer for only $105 for up to 3 years after graduation. Local chapter dues are required. Explore our top reasons to join the AMA today!
With over 70 chapters across the US and Canada, you are able to connect, exchange information and ideas about what's happening in marketing. It's an invaluable tool for knowledge building, leadership opportunities and networking alike.
Getting involved in your local chapter is a great way to:
- Quickly integrate and network with the local marketers
- Connect with local business resources
- Expand your conceptual, planning and execution skills through local event management
- Expand your management, leadership and public speaking skills by volunteering for the chapter executive board
Check for a AMA local chapter in your area.
Innovative Resources and Tools
As an AMA member, you’ll get unlimited access to our vast members-only resources, tools and content such as white papers, best practices, and research reports written by the most respected names in the industry. Resources include:
- Marketing Resource Library, containing the latest research, white papers and best practices, plus an extensive archive.
- AMA Marketer’s Toolkit, full of interactive templates, tools, and resources to help you in your job.
- Webcasts and podcasts, get access to over 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts on the latest marketing topics.
- AMAConnect, our exclusive online community, where you can network with trusted peers and view forums, blogs, files and wikis you won’t find anywhere else.
- AMA e-Newsletters, featuring in-depth, members-only content on the latest developments in marketing.
Conferences and Training
Members receive significant discounts on all national and local AMA events. Learn from the best and brightest from a broad cross-section of industries, interacting and networking with industry leaders from a selection of AMA conferences. Or roll your sleeves up and participate in an intensive, in-person, two-day session with AMA experts from our many Training Series events.
Explore upcoming AMA events.
The American Marketing Association publishes a variety of magazines and journals directed to academics and marketing professionals. Your membership includes a subscription to Marketing News and another publication (specialty magazine or journal) of your choice.
Specialty magazines include: Marketing Management, Marketing Research, and Marketing Health Services. Learn More about AMA publications.
Career Resources and Certification
The Career Resource Center on MarketingPower.com gives you access to hundreds of marketing job postings, career tips and strategies, interview and resume guidelines, ask the expert panel, and more.
Also, AMA members receive 30% off the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program. The PCM program gives you a tangible way to enhance your marketing skills, as well as highlight your accomplishments for prospective employers. You can earn the PCM designation by passing a comprehensive online exam covering the key areas of marketing.
These are just a small sample of all the benefits AMA membership has to offer.
Explore all of the AMA membership benefits
Contact us! Call 800.AMA.1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org