Looking for ways to make every marketing dollar count?
Learn how leading firms are using advanced marketing research techniques to strengthen customer loyalty and increase sales, to allocate media dollars for maximum return, and to price products for increased profit in today’s challenging environment.
Learn this and more in the one-week Advanced School of Marketing Research, cosponsored by the American Marketing Association and the Terry College of Business of the University of Georgia.
The course will be held November 16 – 20, 2009 at the state of the art Terry College of Business
Executive Education Center in Atlanta, Georgia. This program focuses on advanced marketing research methods and models and their application to the real problems faced by marketing professionals.
Leading experts from industry and academe explain, apply, and demonstrate the latest research tools and methodologies.
This year’s program covers a variety of marketing research topics including the latest thinking in:
- using agent based modeling to maximize return on marketing
- qualitative research methods
- research approaches to pricing decisions
- experimental design for conjoint and discrete choice modeling
- customer loyalty and profitability research
- measuring and strengthening brand equity
- structural equation modeling
- developments in online research
- competitive intelligence