Eric is President of Acer Exchange, LLC, a brand strategy firm founded in 2001 to help organizations develop and implement strategies to drive growth and achieve industry-leading profitability. Acer Exchange helps organizations put in place the cornerstones of successful brand strategy – a unique and compelling brand value position coupled with consistent customer experiences that support and reinforce the brand value proposition. Acer Exchange has helped companies with many different business issues, including:
• Product/service assessments, such as defining and implementing a new line of business or product offering
• Customer satisfaction and performance improvement
• Competitor analysis and positioning e.g., competing for the exclusive worldwide business of a customer account
• Market sizing and trend forecasting
• Business and product positioning e.g., repositioning a company and its expanded offerings within its industry.
• Business and brand architecture – defining the unique roles of products of lines of business brands within a branded portfolio
• Strategic implementation – helping companies deliver customer experiences consistent with their value proposition and brand promise.
Acer Exchange works for clients in many industries including healthcare technology, software and information services, consumer products, financial institutions, and others. The work performed for clients is typically research-heavy, both qualitative and quantitative. Eric is a trained Focus Group moderator (RIVA), and is deeply skilled at interviewing customers, prospects, competitors, and senior and executive management.
Prior to founding Acer Exchange, Eric provided senior consulting leadership in two leading consulting firms, The Boston Consulting Group and A.T. Kearney, where he provided strategic and operational consulting assistance to Fortune 500 companies in the United States, Canada and Europe.