Ron Strauss is founder and Senior Executive Officer of Brandzone, LLC, the Atlanta-based brand-guidance firm. Strauss is co-author of “Value Creation: The Power of Brand Equity.” Strauss works with CEO’s and their staffs in employing the unique power of brands to motivate employees, suppliers, customers and other network partners to create meaning and purpose for all, sustainable competitive advantage, and economic value-added outcomes.
Strauss’s experience with brand-building programs helped clients like Siemens Energy & Automation, Inc. challenge GE and Square D for market leadership. He helped develop an innovative customer relationship and sales support system for Siemens Medical Systems, Inc. to generate millions in quotes. A new product development program for Land O’ Lakes launched a high margin new brand into the foodservice market. He helped Best Products, Inc. build sales from under $185 million to over $1.5 billion. Pro bono clients include Camp Twin Lakes - for kids with special medical needs.
Ron’s speaking engagements and workshops on brand building include:
• Government agencies (Industrial Development Councils and Boards);
• Professional associations (Society of Professional Marketing, American Marketing Association, Business Marketing Association; ACPI, ASA);
• Educational institutions (University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business,
Tec de Monterrey’s Annual Business Congress);
• Business groups (Vistage Int’l, Chamber groups, WTO), and
• Corporate national sales meeting keynotes and workshops.
Prior to founding Brandzone, Strauss served as Executive Vice President of Gordon Bailey & Associates, Inc.; and GBA/SourceLink – The Business Generation Company®.
Strauss’s areas of expertise include:
• Pull Branding™- Outperform the market over the long-term based on values
• Create your own ‘Private Marketplace’ – Nurture for competitive advantage
• Building Brands in a B2B environment – The Do’s and Don’ts of B2B
• Discovery as a tool for high performance teams – Get ‘buy-in’ from Day One
Strauss has facilitated hundreds of initiatives to improve market performance and competitiveness. Marketing campaigns he led are featured in textbooks and magazines – and have won CLIO, One Show and AMY awards. He recently co-authored an article in the inaugural edition of Chief Marketing Officer Journal “Leading CEOs and Boards to a Greater Understanding of Brand Equity.”
A Cornell University alumnus, Strauss is former President of the Atlanta Chapter of the Business Marketing Association; recipient of the BMA Atlanta Chapter President’s Award and a Certified Business Communicator (CBC). Strauss Chairs the American Marketing Association’s 2,100 member online Brand Strategy and Mgt. Special Interest Group.