ARC: Additional: Ethics
areas: society: ethics
- The AMA Code of Ethics - Updated in the Spring of 2005
- Marketing Syllabi for Courses on Ethics
- Putting Ethics in Your Classes
- Books - A set of books reviewed in the Journal of Public Policy & Marketing
- Chapter - from Pride and Ferrell (2006), "Social Responsibility and Ethics in Marketing"
- Ethics in the News - Links to business press coverage of ethical and legal issues.
- Marketing Law Basics - Best practice articles from AMA MarketingPower.
- Case Studies - On business ethics appearing on the ARC cases page.
- Video - Why Don't Consumers Behave Ethically by Belk, Devinney & Eckhardt
- Videos - Ethical decisions that occur in Direct Selling
- Ethical Markets - weekly TV financial lifestyle magazine, and other resources
- Plagiarism - An ARC page with helpful links on this teaching issue.
- Intellectual Property - Links to institutions concerned with copyright.
- BETS-L - Business Ethics Listserv hosted by Charles Wankel and the AoM.
- ISBEE - International Society of Business, Economics and Ethics
- Institutional Centers on Business Ethics
Please don't take the fact that this page is in the "ARC: Additional" category to mean that it is not important! It applies across all of the other categories. Please suggest other links by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.