Resources on Research including journals, publishing, software and theories
- Bibliographies - Reading lists as well as databases of citations on marketing.
- Copy Editors - Organizations and individuals offering manuscript copy editing.
- Figures and Graphs - Articles on producing visual representation of scientific data.
- Finding Funding - A page with links to grants and sources of research funding.
- Institutions - Links and literature on institutional rankings and rankings of faculty.
- Journals - AMA Journals, all other marketing journals, journal rankings, and more.
- The M Guide - Directory of Marketing Services published in AMA's Marketing News
- Proceedings - of AMA Conferences starting with Summer 2004 - AMA Members Only.
- Posters for Poster Sesssions - Links for creating professional posters for poster sessions.
- Scales in Marketing - Resources on scales used in measuring marketing constructs.
- Secondary Data Sources - Links to various secondary data sources in marketing.
- Software - Statistical, survey, word processing and citation database programs.
- Theories - Overviews and key literature from a selection of marketing theories.
- Transcription Services - These services create text transcripts from interviews.