Teaching resources for marketing educators and doctoral students
- Assignments - Index to class exercises, homework and other types of assignments.
- Cases - Information about the case method in general, and cases for specific courses.
- Contests and Competitions - Exercises where your students compete against the world.
- Course Materials - A master list of course materials of various sorts, organized by topic.
- Current Events - Sources for teachable news stories which you can mine for classes.
- Curriculum and Assessment - A set of tools and pointers for the marketing curriculum.
- Faculty and Teaching Awards - Awards for excellence in Marketing education.
- Marketing Education Journals - A list of academic journals whose focus is education.
- Multimedia and Webcasts - Streaming audio, video and other formats for the class use.
- Plagiarism - Ways of fighting the scourge of cheating including articles, sites, and advice.
- PowerPoint - Hints, tips and advice on using this now ubiquitous classroom lecture tool.
- Rate the Professor - Some sites where college students rate the teachers, and vice versa.
- Software and Simulations - List of games, simulations and other classroom software.
- Syllabi - The ARC syllabus collection at the undergraduate, graduate and Ph. D. levels.
- Textbooks - Compilations of textbooks with some recommendations for several courses.
- Tips - Helpful advice from teaching in general, to using blogs and group projects in class.
AMA Members Only